Sacher Associates Consulting Services division brings significant experience and expertise in the identification of clients' needs and the development of programs which deliver real, sustainable and measurable performance improvement.
Our core work involves the development and translation of the organisation’s vision, strategic goals and values into the everyday outputs, measures and targets of the people doing the work. We are implementation experts providing assistance in the development and continuous improvement of the following essential performance systems at all levels of the organisation. This results in measurable performance improvement against predetermined goals.
Essential Performance Systems
- Strategic Business Planning
- Performance Management
- KPI/Performance Measurement
- Balanced Scorecard
- Performance Appraisal
- Communication/visual feedback
- Team performance
- Strategic training and development
Organisation Development Our work falls under the umbrella of OD.
- Culture Change/ Change Management/business transformation
- Employee Engagement
- Workforce Development
Our methodology addresses every component of performance in a systematic and holistic fashion, with a rapid implementation approach to ensure that only the necessary components are addressed. Our approach is also designed to ensure the rapid transfer of expertise to your organization through various channels such as manuals, pre-work, workshops, learning programs, consulting, surveys and the use of technology.
Our professional consulting services provide a disciplined analysis of the performance environment and current organisation performance systems, as well as implementation services to ensure productivity improvements and a solid return on investment.
Our professional services are based on the following principles:
- Acquiring an in-depth understanding of your organization. We believe that a solid appreciation of the organizational culture is a critical first step in the consulting process.
- Working jointly with you in an open and consultative style to define problems and issues, propose solutions and directions and to implement agreed actions.
- Providing a firm basis for us to pass on our knowledge, techniques and skills to your representatives to provide the necessary "in-house" ability to solve similar issues in the future and provide for continuous improvement.