Public and In House Workshops
Examples of PUBLIC and IN-HOUSE workshops
- Strategic Planning. Sample workshop brochure
- Performance Management – a total performance management system. Sample workshop brochure
- KPIs and Performance Measurement – a total performance measurement system. Sample workshop brochure
- Building a Balanced Scorecard.
- Implementing a Performance Appraisal System
- Communication / Visual feedback (how to link organisation performance with communication).
- Performance-Linked Learning (how to implement a strategic training and development system).
- Success through Team Performance.
- Micro CEO: Micro CEO workshop brochure
- Practical custom-designed in-house workshops
- Cost per attendee can be a third of that for a public workshop
- Develop, own and understand the performance systems
- Workshop offers include three published books and workbook per delegate and can include pre-work
- We come to you
- Fixed cost so you know what you will pay.
Workshops can be tailored to:
- The level of your team/department/organisation (for example, for more senior teams we could provide pre-work)
- Mix and match systems to meet your needs (e.g, mixing business planning and performance measurement is popular)
- Include examples relevant to your own industry/situation
- Pre-work, which is optional, involves doing some theory and application tasks prior to the workshop.
Contact us for details of the next scheduled workshops in your area.
TEN REASONS WHY SACHER ASSOCIATES WORKSHOPS WORK
- Our in-house workshops are personalised and custom-designed.
- We facilitate, but each team develops its own system resulting in commitment and ownership.
- Gain the tools to standardising the system throughout your organisation.
- Organisations learn how to implement the processes and systems and continuously improve.
- Lessons can be applied to organisations in all industries.
- Our experienced, specialist facilitators have worked in several countries and industries.
- Organisations benefit as the processes are practical and experience based.
- Tried and tested published books that have evolved from hundreds of workshops
- A fixed cost value for money proposal ensures there are no surprises and..
- The cost is less, the quality is better because of the, focussed nature of an in house workshop
Seminars can vary in length from one hour to two day sessions;They can accommodate limitless numbers; and they are shorter and more intensive than workshops.
The range of topics include:
- Building Trust in the Workplace
- A Commonsense Approach to Business Planning
- One Team, One Direction (Success through Team Performance)
- Practically Applying the Balanced Scorecard at all levels After the Consultants Leave!
- Perfecting Key Performance Indicators Masterclass
- It's the Workforce Stupid!
- Employees - Creating Competitive Advantage
- Total Stakeholder Satisfaction
- Performance - Not just learning
- Not just Communication - Performance-linked Communication